This idea began with the concept of dirty clothes running away from Tide they were so scared of its cleaning power. Quickly after attempts to film using real clothes, I decided that using simple paper marionettes was a good solution. Below is a gallery of puppet construction.
I affixed wire to the top to make the string more stable and we got to filming. I used my friend Chelsea and roommate Reed as other marionette operators (I was Tide)
I decided that making it silent and have a short story would be best, so we didn’t have to worry about sound. Filming itself took about 20 minutes to complete 20 seconds of somewhat usable footage. I wish I had either planned better or had at lease filmed more.
Below is the finished product which comes down to “so bad it’s kind of funny to laugh at”
I am extremely excited for my project tomorrow, however. I think I can make it much better than my last two projects, that I consider failures.